Your document must meet specific requirements in order to be accepted for verification.
The information in this document must include business name, business address, and company registration number or VAT number. It also must be matched to the information on your account, so it is best to first confirm that the business information listed on your account is correct before a document is uploaded. You can view your business information in your account and make any changes. Your Proof of Legal Entity document upload must be successfully reviewed and matched to the information on your account before your business can be verified. Reviews can take up to 48 hours for our team to complete.
A summary of document standards is listed below:
- Documents must be clear and large enough to read
- Documents must be valid and representative of up-to-date registration
- Complete documents must be uploaded. A complete document is defined as:
- The full business name, business address, and either VAT number OR company registration number of the incorporated entity are clearly stated and legible
- If this information is spread across multiple pages of your document, please upload a PDF containing all the relevant pages
- Documents can be uploaded in .pdf format
UPLOADING YOUR VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS #
Due to the highly sensitive nature of your verification documents, we can only accept documents that are uploaded through your account. Documents must not be sent through email.